I am going to answer each of the following bullet points to see my own personal relationship with media. I welcome you to do the same in the comments, or even on your own blog.
- Your five most used mobile phone features/apps
- Your five most visited websites
- Your five most watched TV channels (whether watched via TV or catch-up)
- Your most-read newspaper and/or magazine
- Your most listened to radio station (whether online or via a radio set)
- An advert you’ve seen recently.
- A recent news story that sticks in your mind.
Five Most Used Apps: Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Messenger and YouTube (with Spotify coming in close).
Five Most Visited Websites: Facebook, YouTube Subscriptions Page, WordPress, ShuSpace and Amazon.
Five Most Watched TV Channels: BBC1, E4, Dave, Heat Radio and ITV1.
Most-Read Newspaper or Magazine: Total Film magazine.
Most Listened-To Radio Station: Heat Radio
An Advert You’ve Seen Recently: An advert for Mr. Robot, seen before a YouTube video.
A Recent News Story That Sticks In Your Mind: For world news, the one that sticks in my mind is the Paris Attacks, otherwise, it would be the news about the deaths of both David Bowie and Alan Rickman.